Bath time used to be a lot of fun for Addison and Corbin. During their last bath someone had a poppy in the water. Well when that happened, "I told them that it was ucky." Well tonight when I tried to give them a bath Addison would not get in the bath tub, which was very unusually. I put her in the bath tub anyway. She would not sit down, and started screaming "ucky Mommy! ucky Mommy!" And of course since she was screaming Corbin started screaming just because she was. Tonight's bath was very short. Hopefully she will forget. Key word hopefully.
Last week at daycare the garbage truck was very loud and scared her, and now she will not go outside at daycare. She used to love going out side. :( Again I hope she either forgets or grows out of these two dislikes.
UPDATE 4/10/12: Addison has gotten over her fear of the bath tub. Here is a few
pictures of both Addison and Corbin enjoying the bath. Addison has also gotten over her fear of outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment