We have been talking to Addison and Corbin about the new baby. They both now that the new baby is in Mommy's belly. They have both asked the baby to come out. I think Addison is going to be a very good helper. Here is a few pictures of the ultrasound and of my growing belly.
Friday, December 7, 2012
Baby #3 - 19 weeks
Yesterday we had our 19 week ultrasound. The baby is about 9 oz in weight, and it very healthy. So far this pregnancy has been different and the same as Corbin and Addison. At the ultrasound we decided not to find out what we are having. The baby was very active, it was moving his arms around it's face, and open its mouth. I have felt some movement from the baby.
We have been talking to Addison and Corbin about the new baby. They both now that the new baby is in Mommy's belly. They have both asked the baby to come out. I think Addison is going to be a very good helper. Here is a few pictures of the ultrasound and of my growing belly.
We have been talking to Addison and Corbin about the new baby. They both now that the new baby is in Mommy's belly. They have both asked the baby to come out. I think Addison is going to be a very good helper. Here is a few pictures of the ultrasound and of my growing belly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment