Sunday, July 28, 2013

Projects for out trip to Grandma and Grandpa's House

We leave for MI in about about week.  Here is a few projects that I have made to help the trip go a little smoother.  I used several Pinterest tutorial to make these projects. I have included the links of the pins that I used.

New bags to hold all their clothes.  I used this tutorial to make them.  I made Corbin and Addison's first, and then made another trip to the fabric store to find fabric for Mile's bag.  I was super excited when I found Miles dinosaur fabric in the clearance racks.  Gotta love 60% off!!  :)  Each bag cost about $8.  Everything I bough was on sale.


Lap trays for eating and coloring on.  I used this tutorial to make them.  I used my left over fabric instead of buying a place mat.  I also didn't want to buy beans, so I used stuffing that I already had a home.   I bought the trays at the dollar store.





Next, I made two crayon and coloring book holders.  I loosely followed this tutorial to make them.  In the pockets I included a mini coloring activity book, and a sticker book for each child.  Corbin has a Spongebob book and Addison has a Dora the Explorer book.



No comments:

Post a Comment