Monday, February 15, 2010

Doctors Appointment

My doctor appointment went well today. For the first time, since the first ultrasound I got to hear both heart beats, which was great. The Doctor said one was 150 and the other 160 beats per min. He said that those were both good. I also schedule our level 2 ultrasound. It will be Feb. 26th. The count down begins until we find out the gender of our two little bundles of joy, 11 days! God is good! :)

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad both are doing well!! Can't wait to find out the gender!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYY!!! Glad you got to hear those precious heart beats...I can't wait to find out what you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hearing the heartbeat is such a reassuring thing- isn't it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was always told that one sex has a fast heart beat and the other slower.....we can dream can't we?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dont you love hearing the little hearts beat! We cant wait to find out what you are having. Are you going to have a baby shower in Michigan?

    ReplyDelete