Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Completed Projects

Handing Wedding Pictures in the living room

New florescent lights in the garage. There used to be two small lights like the one shown in the right of this pictures. The first picture shows the progress after one new light was installed. Second picture shows both new lights.
Freshly painted master bathroom. I taped off all the edges, and then Brian did the painting. I think I want to find a wall decal to put behind the toilet. I haven't found one I like yet. Brian just hung three towel racks, one for the hand towel and two for our shower towels. We still need to get a new toilet paper holder.

1 comment:

  1. Great color choice, Mary, very pretty.

    Brian, were you thinking about the day when you have little ones begging to "help" paint?

    Enjoy the nice job you did here before sticky hands and crayons decorate everything.

    ReplyDelete