Before
I decided to take one of them and cut and sew it into a valence curtian. Afterward, I took some ribbon I had around the house and I use fabric glue and attached the ribbon.
After
The only problem I had was when I was glueing the ribbon to the curtian some of the glue seeped through the fabric and took the finish off our new table. I'm not to happy about it, see the picture below of the table top. :( Brian was very understanding, he joked that I was just trying to give him more projects to do around the house. Earlier today he mentioned that he was running out of projects to complete. Hopefully he can fix the table with a little sanding and some stain.
Table
Oh no!! That's a bummer...love the curtain though!!
ReplyDeleteThe curtains are really cute. Don't let Brian think his projects around the house ever end. There's always something.
ReplyDelete