Tuesday, May 4, 2010

28 weeks


Today we had our 28 week appointment. we also had an ultrasound today. (I will post pictures later this week) Both babies are breeched or head up, which is why I have been feeling most of the movement of the babies at the bottom of my belly. Apparent the girl is on my left side, I thought for some reason she was on the other side. She is 2 pounds 6 ounces, and her heart beat is 130 beats per min, which is great. Our baby boy is on my right side and he is 2 pounds 9 ounces and his heart beat is in the 130's as well. Apparently his feet are curled up and kick towards our girl. Which would mean his bottom is pushing out to my side, and sometime I can feel a really hard spot where he is pushing outward. The doctor said that they are growing great, and that I need to continue to eat as I am. Also to drink lots of water as it gets hotter and hotter. All week its supposed to be in the 80's. My next appointment is in two more weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like they are in the same positions Reuben and Lola were. I remember feeling like I was eating all the time. Hope you are still feeling good.

    ReplyDelete