Saturday, May 22, 2010

Finished Nursery Projects

I just finished two projects for the nursery. First I made a rag rug out of old sheets. This took a long time. I originally wanted to make a circle rug, but after several tries I switched to a rectangular rub. I am very pleased with how it turned out. The second project was to cover a pillow I already had in the house. The pillow is to help give a little extra back support when rocking my little babies to sleep. I added a little decorative trim around the outside to give it some character. I'm getting super excited to meet our two little babies.

5 comments:

  1. Good job, Mary!
    I am super excited to cuddle the wee ones, and
    Dad talks about holding his new grandchildren also. Not much longer until we have the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cannot belive you made that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the rug!! You did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete