Monday, January 4, 2010

11 weeks Pregnant

Brian and I just returned home from our Holiday Break in Michigan, where we were able to share our news with friends and family. Everyone seem as excited as we were to hear the news. Brian went to work today, and stay a few minutes later to catch up on the work he missed while he was gone. I enjoyed a relaxing work day getting my room all setup for the students to return tomorrow.

Baby News:
We haven't really started shopping for baby stuff yet, however we have been starting to check out craigslist, to see if we can get any deals on used baby stuff. I know there are certain baby items that you shouldn't buy used. I need to do some research to figure out which items. Next week is our 2nd prenatal appointment. I wonder if we will get to see the babies again, via an ultra sound. The doctor told us we will have a lot of ultra sounds done, but he really didn't say how many. If we have another one I will post the picture. Until now, you will just have to enjoy our ultrasound from 8 weeks pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment