Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Monday Doctors Appointment
On Monday, I went to see the doctors. Everything is going great, he actually told me the doctor in the hospital might have over reacted a little. He said I don't need to be on bed rest, he would prefer that I walk around and keep the blood circulating. He also told me I don't need to take the medication to stop the contractions, which makes me really happy. I felt worse on the medication then I did not on it. I'm still having contractions but nothing predictable or extremely painful. The doctor said that's normal because my uterus is the size of a full term mother with one baby. I'm still not dilated at all, which means the contractions aren't really doing anything. Since Addison still hasn't turned I will probably have a c-section. I have an other appointment next week, and we might discuss scheduling a c-section at this visit. I also have an ultrasound next week as well. I still have to go to the hospital twice a week to do a non-stress tests. Hopefully everything continues to go well. I'm hoping they will stay in me and grow a little while longer. I don't want them to be in the intensive care unit for a long time or at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So happy to hear that the doctor says you are doing well.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad things are going good! Hmmm...now I'm not so sure these babies are coming before we leave!
ReplyDelete