Monday, June 28, 2010
New Project
Since school has ended, I have mostly been hanging out at home. I have no motivation to do anything. I have been waiting for Corbin and Addison to arrive. Brian told me I needed a project to keep me busy. Reluctantly I decided to make a new bag. I'm not sure if it will be a diaper bag, school bag, beach bag, or a bag for what ever I need it for. I think I'm going to use it first for all my belongings for our trip to the hospital. The bag took me about 3 days on and off. Now that it is finished what am I supposed to do with my time. Brian joked and said I should make more bags and then sell them. Anyone interested in a new bag?? I can custom design it to your needs. :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love your bag!!! I could use a school bag to hold my books and stuff :D
ReplyDeleteWow! That is so cool! Do you do the quilting yourself or does the fabric come pre-quilted?
ReplyDeleteI love it!! Its so cute :)
ReplyDeleteLooks great!
ReplyDelete